Thursday, November 21, 2013

[BOUTIQUE] Journals

[BOUTIQUE] denotes an ongoing endeavor of mine--to share my creations with the world. I spend hours and hours upcycling scraps of paper and fabric into a variety of items that would make lovely gifts for yourself, your family, and your friends. I realize I should move this to etsy at some point, but I want to get a little nest egg going so I can pay them, buy more fabric, and maybe buy better Christmas presents--some people have just been getting cookies for years.

Today's post focuses on journals crafted with my own hobbit hands. The journals measure 5 by 7 inches, leaving  about 4.75 by 7 inches of writing or drawing space for you. Each journal contains 100 unlined pages.

I charge $15 for each journal, which includes shipping and handling to anywhere in the United States.

To reserve an item or obtain more information, please post a  comment, e-mail me at fanklubz at meowmail dot com, message me on facebook, or just mail me money (if you already have my address ;) ) If a journal is sold or pending sale, I will mark it as such.


You should ask if you'd like a journal in another color family. I have a backlog of my creative genius but I didn't want to cause this page to explode. I can also make special orders, but I may have to charge extra depending on the fabric desired.)


Note that for journals covered in similar fabric, I have posted a picture of one journal and listed the number of items available in lowercase text. Also note that I have numbered each one so use the number for the journal you like when contacting me to ensure we understand each other. (So the first picture below is journal #1 and I have 2 journals from that fabric available.)


#1- two AVAILABLE

#2- two AVAILABLE

#3- one AVAILABLE This one has a sheep on the front. Not the same as the following journal.

#4- one AVAILABLE This is not the same as the previous journal. This is the back of the journal. The front has some tree branches and a couple birds.

#5- one AVAILABLE Not the same as the following. I felt they looked different enough to merit their own pictures.

#6- one AVAILABLE Not the same as the one above.

#7- one AVAILABLE Not the same as #2. This one has more distance between the weaves.

#8- one AVAILABLE I don't think this picture captured the deep red of this journal.

#9- two AVAILABLE The pattern on these two journals has a hint of gold to it, which my photography didn't capture.
#10- six AVAILABLE

#11- one AVAILABLE This photo may not do this journal justice. Depending on the light, the pattern or the background appears darker.
#12- one AVAILABLE Notice the bird in the corner. He's watching you.

#13- one AVAILABLE This one doesn't have a bird to watch you.

#14- two AVAILABLE 

#15- two AVAILABLE

#16- one AVAILABLE

#17- three AVAILABLE

#18- five AVAILABLE

#19- one AVAILABLE


No comments:

Post a Comment