Wednesday, February 19, 2014

[BOUTIQUE] Journals 2

The cold and snow have inspired a little more hard work on my part. Between opportunities to shovel snow, I made these beauties:

#20- Two available- These are white polka dots on a brown background.

#21- Two available- Clearly these are designed for hockey enthusiasts.

#22-Two available- These are kind of Christmassy with snowflakes and reindeer.

#23-Two available-These beauties are perfect for someone who really wants to show how much they love recycling and/or cereal that talks to you. The same picture appears on both the front and the back.

#24-Two available-Another one being posted a little late, but even in the off season, we still love our football teams, right?



These journals measure 5 by 7 inches, leaving  about 4.75 by 7 inches of writing or drawing space for you. Each journal contains 100 unlined pages.

I charge $15 for each journal. This price includes shipping and handling to anywhere in the United States.

To reserve an item or obtain more information, please post a comment, e-mail me at fanklubz at meowmail dot com, message me on facebook, or just mail me money (if you already have my address ;) ) If a journal is sold or pending sale, I will mark it as such.


If you'd like a journal in another color family, please ask. I have a backlog of my creative genius but I didn't want to cause this page to explode. I can also make special orders, but I may have to charge extra depending on the fabric/pattern/size desired.)

No comments:

Post a Comment