Thursday, March 6, 2014

[BOUTIQUE] Jewelry and Journals

The journals measure 5 by 7 inches, leaving  about 4.75 by 7 inches of writing or drawing space for you. Each journal contains 100 unlined pages.

I charge $15 for each journal. This price includes shipping and handling to anywhere in the United States, so if I can deliver it in person, I only charge $10.

To reserve an item or obtain more information, please post a comment, e-mail me at fanklubz at meowmail dot com, message me on facebook, or just mail me money (if you already have my address ;) ) If a journal is sold or pending sale, I will mark it as such.

As always, if you'd like a journal in another color family, please ask. I have a backlog of my creative genius but I didn't want to cause this page to explode. I can also make special orders, but I may have to charge extra depending on the fabric/pattern/size desired.)


#25-One available-Who doesn't love Toucan Sam? The same image also appears on the back cover.


#26-One available-One more Toucan Sam. The same image appears on both sides.


#27-Four available


#28-Three available


#29-Four available


Next up--Jewelry

These necklaces feature fabric chokers with adjustable chain closures. They should fit necks from 13 inches to 19 inches comfortably. Each one costs $20 if being mailed and $15 if we'd see each other in person for an exchange. Sorry that I haven't mastered photography yet. I'm working on it.

#30-One available-The five-petaled flower pendant has a tiny amber-colored gem in the center.

#31-One available-I am kind of in love with this one myself. The heart has a flower and two smaller hearts on it.

#32-The petals of the flower have lines radiating out from the center.

#33-The teardrop shaped pendant is an amber-colored glass gemstone.

#34-The turtle and the blue with seashells just seemed to go together. He's pretty detailed with tiny eyes and a little mouth and plates on his belly, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment