Thursday, May 29, 2014

[BOUTIQUE] Yes, You May Purchase a Journal

I decided to try to improve my photography skills. Hopefully, these photos do justice to my latest pieces of art.

The journals measure 5 by 7 inches, leaving  about 4.75 by 7 inches of writing or drawing space for you. Each journal contains 100 unlined pages that long to hear your thoughts or see your visions of the world.

Charges:
1 journal shipped-$15
2 journals shipped-$25
1 journal in person delivery-$10
2 journals in person delivery-$18
(You must have a reasonable expectation of seeing me for the in person delivery price.)

To reserve an item or obtain more information, please post a comment, e-mail me at fanklubz at meowmail dot com, message me on facebook, or just mail me money (if you already have my address ;) ) If a journal is sold or pending sale, I will mark it as such.

As always, if you'd like a journal in another color family, please ask. I have a backlog of my creative genius but I didn't want to cause this page to explode. I can also make special orders, but I may have to charge extra depending on the fabric/pattern/size desired.)


#43-Two available-This fabric is vintage from the 70s, I believe. A dear friend gifted me a stash she found in the attic of a house she bought.

#44-Three available-Not vintage fabric, but I thought it looked pretty poppy.

#45-Three available-Delicate white flowers sprawl across soft pink.

#46-Four available-Lavendar doodles make a nice contrast with the dark purple background of these journals.

#47-One available-Let your dreams take flight by recording them in this journal. The fabric is a soft fleece.

#48-Three available-This fabric reminds me of watercolors.

#49-Three available-Soft grey flowers grow on a bed of black on this fabric.


#50-Two available-Red white and black make a stunning combination on this journal.

#51-Two available-This is more vintage fabric, accented with bright flowers.

#52-Two available-Tiny red and yellow butterflies take flight into the blue on this vintage fabric.

#53-Two available-Light brown spots liven up this creamy notebook.

#54-Three available-I don't think these purple roses need my descriptive powers to draw your attention.

#55-Three available-This is another watercoloresque prints.

View other available journals:
Here and Here and There and There

No comments:

Post a Comment