Thursday, September 8, 2011

Did I Dream That?

This post may disappoint. It may also never be read. Without loyal followers who are willing to critique, laud, and question, does a blog such as this really have a purpose?

I ask myself that question on a regular basis. In fact, that question taunts me more than the nagging realization that I need to post here more often. So I put it to you again, dear readers, what will bring you back here?

I should assure you before you answer that I really am writing when I am not posting here. I just want to know how fine-tuned a piece must be before you'll consent to read and enjoy it. I also need to stop getting awesome story ideas when I am trying to put my brain in sleep mode, mainly because I tend to dream that I write these ideas down, only to find in the morning that I have neglected to do so.

So here are my questions. Answer them in the comments:

1. What do you hope to see here?
2. Are you afraid to start reading and appreciating because you're afraid you'll be let down by a sudden lack of posts? (I promise more posts when I have more readers. Just click the "Join this site" button and dare me to post more.)
3. How can I motivate you to keep coming back and bring your friends?
4. Of the stories already posted, which did you like best? Why?

Thanks so much for making this a blog to remember. Without you, there is no blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment