Thursday, January 24, 2013

Asking You Again

Hello, dear readers,

I wanted to take this opportunity to beg for your feedback. Due to a sudden obsession with tidying up my house, I don't have anything worthy of your beautiful eyes today, and I want to make sure that I am posting pieces that you want to read, so what tickles your fancy.

BOO!
Do you want me to try to scare you?

Knock knock...
Should I make you laugh?

Daaawww!
Do you want to feel all warm at fuzzy when you reach the end?

Um? What just happened?
Should I attempt to write a mystery?

Is there something else you'd like to see?

Use the fancy comment space below, send me an email if you don't want the world to see, or post on facebook if you must. I prefer that you use the comments though. So let me know what you'd like to see or you'll be subject to my whims and fancies.

2 comments:

  1. a combination of what just happened and Boo!

    You know, like Scooby Doo.

    And if its like one of the episodes with the 3 stooges guest staring it could have comedy as well.

    warm fuzzy feelings suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So no soft, warm kittens for you then ;)

    ReplyDelete