Tuesday, January 29, 2013

In the Works

Another entry about the blog instead of the writing? Really?

Indeed. Sometimes I need to expound on the thoughts in my head and make myself accountable to more than just me. So here are a few thoughts that keep bouncing around in my head. Feel free to offer your help to make my blog dreams come true.

1) I'd love to add links to blogs for other writers like myself. My recent trips to the gym prove that sometimes we work better when we are offering and receiving support from people who truly want to help us succeed. Do you have a blog for your writing (poetry, verse, essays on life)? Feel free to send me a link so I can take a peek.

2) I've been posting a mix of stories inspired by writing prompts and pieces that came out of my own twisted grey matter. I believe I shall no longer post the ones from my own head here. Instead, I plan to write them, revise them, re-revise them, and then work toward getting them published, so you can hold a physical copy of my work in your hands. Once I get to that point, I shall have a giveaway.

3) Speaking of, I still want to share the love with one lucky reader by sending them a dozen cookies. Would it help if I made that giveaway at 15 followers? That requires only 5 more followers though two of my followers are invisible. I know who one of you is.... Go ahead, follow my blog. I plan to make it worth your while.

4) If I find other writers who will permit me to do so, I may feature some of my fellow writers in special posts from time to time. We all need to expand our horizons :)

5) As my faithful readers, what do you think would improve this site for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment