Monday, August 19, 2013

Ch-ch-changes?

So I am contemplating some changes to the format of this blog. I desire to work on my novels, as well as reward my faithful readers, so I am considering some changes to this blog. Since I have a deep love for lists, I will list some of my thoughts. The numbers will also help those of you who want to offer feedback as to which changes you would enjoy and which you would find terribly disturbing (or undesirable).

1. I will still post an occasional short fiction piece, since I need an outlet for little ideas from time to time.

I am also considering posting...

2. ...poems.
3. ...short essays (or rantings) on various subjects that interest (or aggravate) me.
4. ...recipes.
5. ...reviews of books, movies, and music that strikes my fancy.
6. ...other random things that seem like they may be of use outside of my head.

What do you think, dear readers?

3 comments: