Friday, October 23, 2015

NANOWRIMO: Busy Mom Edition

With an exciting new array of duties at home, I know I won't succeed at writing a traditional nanowrimo piece this year. I thought I would try something a little different: writing a short story, novella, or novel just for my readers. This means I need you to inspire, influence, and encourage me. The more interaction I get from my readers, the longer and more interesting the tale will become. I will read your posts and respond by writing something inspired by your thoughts, comments, or weirdness, so post themes or ideas for me in the comments below and let's get this story started.

My writings will start on the 1st of November, assuming I don't end up sleeping through my potential writing time.

1 comment:

  1. You know my weirdness. I am so random, that it is like throwing things in a blender and whirling it around. That is pretty much how I exist. I am. madness, weirdness, and a little bit of girly.

    ReplyDelete