Thursday, January 7, 2016

First Post [RANTINGS]

Today I want to reflect on where I am versus where I was. I spent many years thinking that I would spend most of my life nesting with my cat babies. My last two cat babies have both moved on to another plane of existence within the last thirteen months, but here I sit with a less aloof baby cuddled into my chest and a handsome man at my side.

Life surprised me, and I love it. For those who have lost faith and hope, I remind you that you can overcome. If my life was controlled by pessimism or other people's perceptions of me, my world would be a different place. (I wouldn't have been born, in fact.) Trust in yourself and find the good in what you have and your life can surprise you, too. I was happy with my kitties, my books, and dinners for one, but I adore my husband and child and cooking large meals.

Besides, I still have my cookie-baking skills and journals that want my words. What more could I need? I don't know for sure, but I have a feeling I will be surprised with it when I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment