Thursday, April 3, 2014

[BOUTIQUE] More Journals to Welcome April


The journals measure 5 by 7 inches, leaving  about 4.75 by 7 inches of writing or drawing space for you. Each journal contains 100 unlined pages.

Charges:
1 journal shipped-$15
2 journals shipped-$25
1 journal in person delivery-$10
2 journals in person delivery-$18
(You must have a reasonable expectation of seeing me for the in person delivery price.)

To reserve an item or obtain more information, please post a comment, e-mail me at fanklubz at meowmail dot com, message me on facebook, or just mail me money (if you already have my address ;) ) If a journal is sold or pending sale, I will mark it as such.

As always, if you'd like a journal in another color family, please ask. I have a backlog of my creative genius but I didn't want to cause this page to explode. I can also make special orders, but I may have to charge extra depending on the fabric/pattern/size desired.)


#35-Two available

#36-One available

#37-Two available-These were made from Valentine's candy hearts, so they feature shiny red front covers with an upraised rose.

#38-Two available

#39-Two available

#40-These two available-Please specify which frog you like more when ordering (green or red)

#41-Two available-The fabric for these is a navy blue pinstripe, which clearly doesn't come across in my photograph. Feel free to post tips for better photo taking. I love comments and wisdom (but not smart alecs. You know who you are, so keep it helpful not funny ;) )

#42-Two available-Cats are the answer. I bet the white mice weren't expecting that...


View other available journals:
Here and Here and There

No comments:

Post a Comment